Technology for development non-governmental organization, Savana Signatures has opened job opportunity for its Sexual Health Education Plus (SHE+) Programmes.
In a statement copied Awake News, the organization seeks to employ young people not older than 28years in Northern, North East, Savannah, Upper East, Upper West, Oti and the Volta Regions who are fluent in any of these local languages; Dagbani, Gonja, Dagaare, Frafra, Sisale, Wale, Ewe, Twi, Ga and Hausa.
The personal, “Call Center Manager will be responsible for running our Sexual Health Education Plus (SHE+) Platform. The platform operates from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm each day to address the Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights needs of young people” in the listed regions.
Read the full call for application:
JOIN OUR TEAM
Want to join the young energetic team at Savana Signatures? We are in search of a Call Center Manager.
The Call Center Manager will be responsible for running our Sexual Health Education Plus (SHE+) Platform. The platform operates from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm each day to address the Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights needs of young people in the Northern, North East, Savannah, Upper East, Upper West, Oti and the Volta Regions.
The potential Manager must have the following;
• Proven Knowledge in SRHR
• Basic understanding of young people’s RH needs
• Outstanding communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Problem-Solving skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good interpersonal relationship
• Multicultural competency
Must be fluent in English and in at least four of the following Ghanaian languages:
• Diploma/Degree in Midwifery
• Diploma/Degree in Public/Community Health Nursing
• No more than 28 years
• Provide real time feedback through mobiles to young people on their SRHR needs
• Provide counseling online via mobile phones
• Refer/Link young people to services such as hospitals, health centers and clinics
• Refer/Link young people to social justice departments such as the Social Welfare and DOVVSU
• Keep daily records of activities at the call center
• Manage the SHE+ Social Media (WhatssApp and Facebook) platforms
• Promote the SHE+ call center among In and out of school young people
Applications Letters and CVs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, 23rd April, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews at the Savana Signatures office in Tamale on Monday, 29th April, 2019.